Do you have your pool at home or running the commercial pool? Are you noticing plenty of debris or sediment at the base of your pool? If you are struggling with how to keep your pool clean and beautiful. Then you have come to the right place because in this article we are going to discuss the best methods to keep the bottom of your pool clean and bright. Let us have a look at them:
The suction side pool vacuum is one of the most common types of the pool vacuum. The suction side pool vacuum works with the pool’s filter system. The suction side pool vacuum connects with the pool’s filter system via skimmer. It can be used as a usual pool vacuum and will suck up the dirt from the bottom of the pool. The trashed gets trapped within the sand filter.
If the material sucked up is too dense then it can clog your vacuum filter. So, you must backwash to remove the material sucked up from the filter system.
- 10 hoses included. Ideal to use for cleaning wall and bottom surface. It does not clean up the stairs.
- It requires 1600 GHP to do proper functioning.
- It requires a ¾ hp pool pump.
- One-year warranty for its different segment replacement.
Pressure side pool vacuum is another amazing method for making the bottom of your pool neat and clean. The pressure side pool vacuum uses the reciprocate pressure from the pump. This kind of vacuum has the net to catch large particles and it uses high water pressure. These are too good for maintenance, price, and energy use. Pressure side pool vacuum is perfect for grass clippings and collecting suspended debris, and seedpods.
- It uses forty percent less energy as compared to the remaining booster pumps.
- It is less expensive than the other booster vacuum pumps.
- Best for those pressure cleaners that require booster pumps.
- Easy servicing and installation
- 5 union fittings for better performance
- 75 hose barb union adapters
Plastic garden rak
While we are recommending the plastic garden rake for cleaning your vacuum pool, then you might be thinking that we have lost our minds. Though, you can use a plastic garden rake for picking up great debris such as broken branches and twigs, or a great accumulation of seedpods and leaves that can cause blockage while you are cleaning the pool using any other methods of cleaning. Gathered the debris into the center of the pool, in this way it will be easy for you to extract it out.
- The length of the rake varies from 43 inches to 57 inches and the width of the rake is 17 inches.
- It has 12 tines. Made up of good plastic material.
- Multifunction-Perfect for lawn, artificial grass, leaves, weed raking, and gardens.
- Very easy to assemble.
There is another elbow-grease method that can do the job of cleaning the bottom of the pool very well. The pool brush is almost like the deck brush, but its whisker is not so harsh. But you can use this brush to remove the pollutant from the bottom of your pool.
- Sturdy and Strong
- Twenty-inch-wide brushing
- Durable material
- Premium design
- Curved edges
- Easy to clip onto the standard pool poles.
The pool filter pump works very well in cleaning the bottom of your pool. You can use it for cleaning your pool. You need to run it for at least eight hours to make your pool bottom neat and clean.
Make sure the pump you will buy will have various options depending on the manufacturer. These options are used to control what your pump is going to be filtered. So, if you are pondering to clear out the small dust particles from your pool then check out the different filter settings. You must set your pump filter setting according to the debris that you want to filter as for smaller and larger debris you need to adjust your filter set accordingly.
- Easy to use.
- It has an air release valve.
- Best to use for intext pools which have 1.25in diameter.
- Works very well with 15 feet metal frame.
- 1,000 Gallons per hour pump flow rate.
- 750 Gallons per hour system flow rate.
- 6,000 Gallons maximum pool size.
|· Great suction power
· Easy to use.
· Easy to install.
· Increase filtration and circulation.
· Increase water clarity.
Microfiber mitt gloves
Eventually, if you have tried different options then let us try another hands-on way. This method is extremely practical and effective for removing sand from the bottom of the pool. These microfiber mitt gloves use for drying the vehicle’s surface. But as they are microfiber, so you can use this to remove fine debris from your pool.
- Three different mitts gloves to get clearer results: scratch-free and line-free.
- Super absorbent and soft chenille
- Very effective microfiber captures dirt, dust, grime, and debris.
- 12 ounces weight
- Easy to clean.
Some other tips:
Let us look at some other tips for cleaning the bottom of the pool.
Keep the water of your pool clean
If you want to keep your pool bottom clean, then keep your pool water clean. Because if your pool water will be dirty then your pool bottom will also be dirty. So, make sure you always keep your pool water clean. Furthermore, add algaecide and shock, as necessary. It will stop growing any unappealing algae from the bottom of your pool. With these chemicals, your pool water will stay healthy. But make sure you add pool water chemicals in a balance. Because if it will be too less then algae can grow in your pool. Else, if the chemical amount will be too much in your pool it may not be safe for you to swim in.
The pool filter is very essential for making your pool clean. Using backwash is another good way to accomplish this task. Set the leaf filter near the filter inlet of your pool. Replace the basket after draining and cleaning it. After that, you will need to backwash the filter and restart your pump. You will have to do this several times until the filter’s backwash is clear. After that, you may rest assured that your filters are in great working condition. As a result, the water in your pool will be kept clean. Take care of your filters, and they will take care of you.
We have shown you how to clean a pool’s bottom. While it may seem to be a lot of work, it is not hard and should not prevent you from building your pool! If you require assistance, several pool cleaning services may make your life easier.
Do you have any other questions about pool care or pool building? Then get in touch with us, and we will do everything we can to assist you!